I am an Account Manager and have received a proof back from my Client. What do I do next?
This article is intended to assist the Account Manager in what to do once their client has sent a proof back to them after proofing.
What is an Account Manager?
The Account Manager is a person who’s role sits between the Publisher (the designer) and the Collaborator (the client). The Account Manager is the person who takes over responsibility and sends proofs across to clients.
If you are an Account Manager and you have been sent a proof from a your Client’s Gatekeeper, you will have received an email from the GoProof system requesting that you action the proof. After reviewing the proof comments, you will most likely want to send the proof back to your design team to make any changes or let them know that the proof has been signed off.
If you received an email, it will look something like the one below. click on the View Proof button to take you directly to the proof.
Alternatively, you can access the proof using the GoProof website.
1. Login to GoProof
3. Click the Open button next to the proof that you want to review.
4. Here you can view all the proof comments that were made by your client.
5. Click on the Done button, and select one of the options from the menu.
You have two main options:
This is where you send the proof to your design team to make and amendments that your client has requested.
1. Click Assign Changes from the Done menu options.
2. You can send it to the entire design team or choose an individual designer to do that changes.
Back In Review
This is where you can send the proof back to your client. You may want them to take a second look, they may have sent the proof back to you by accident, or you just want to clarify some comments on the proof.
1. Click Back In Review from the Done menu options.
2. Confirm that you want to put the proof back into review.
That’s it! You have sent your proof back to your client.