How to install GoProof Copy Editor Plugins
This article is intended to assist you in installing the GoProof Copy Editor Plugins.
These are used to setup your document and import any text changes.
The GoProof Copy Editor plugins are compatible with InDesign CC2015, CC2017, CC2018 and CC2019. Please follow the steps below on how to install the plugins for your version of InDesign.
To install the GoProof Copy Editor plugins, quit InDesign and see below for instructions.
Installing the Copy Editor Plugins for Mac
2. Once downloaded, the installer can be found in your downloads folder.
3. Click on the zip file to uncompress it.
4. Double-click the GoProof Text Module installer icon to start the installation.
5. The installer will detect your installed version of InDesign. Click Continue.
6. Click Install to begin.
7. Once completed, click Close.
8. Restart InDesign.
Installing the Copy Editor Plugins for Windows
2. Once downloaded, click on the zip file to uncompress it.
3. If the installer does not start automatically, double click on the .exe file.
4. Follow the setup wizard’s onscreen instructions.
5. Click Finish to complete the installation.
6. Restart InDesign.