How Do I Send a Video for review?
This article is intended to guide you through sending a video for review using the GoProof Adobe CC Add-on for Adobe Premiere.
In order to send a proof using the GoProof Add-On, you will need to be using an Adobe CC Supported version of Premiere and have already installed the GoProof Add-On.
1. Open/Create the video you want to send for review and add it to the Timeline.
2. Ensure you have signed into the GoProof Add-On.
3. Select the Client and Project you wish to add the document to, from the dropdown menus.
4. Click the orange ‘Send Proof’ button.
5. This will start the Send for Proof wizard. Enter a Proof Name. By default the proof name is the document name. However, you can amend this here if required.
6. On the next screen, this is where you add your users and what their role is in the review process. To add additional Reviewers, Gatekeepers and Observers, just enter their email address in the Add User field and hit the enter key.
7. If you enter an email address that hasn’t been used in GoProof previously you will be prompted to create a new contact.
8. You have the option to write a message to the Reviewers and Gatekeepers. This message will be included in the email the user receives; advising them there is a document for a review. If you do not wish to enter a message, leave this blank. Press Next to continue.
9. A summary screen is displayed. If you are happy with the information, click the ‘Send Proof’ button to send your document for review.
10. A window stating that the video is being encoded will pop up as part of the sending proof process.
That’s it! Your video has now been sent for review. Your client will be sent an email inviting them to review your work.