How do I send a Project?
This article is intended to guide you through the process of sending a Project using the GoProof Adobe CC Add-on. This enables you to send multiple files in a single Project.
In order to send a proof using the GoProof Add-On, you will need to be using an Adobe CC Supported product, such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere and have already installed the GoProof Add-On.
1. Open/Create the documents you want to send for review.
2. From the GoProof Add-On, select the Client and Project you wish to send the files to, from the dropdown menus.
3. From the Drop Down menu, select Add This File to Project…
4. Click on Ok when asked ‘Are you sure you want to add this document to the <Project Name> Project.
5. Repeat until you’ve added all required files for this project.
6. When you’ve added all the required files for this Project, from the Drop Down menu, select Send Project for Proof….
7. Click on Send when asked to confirm you would like to send the following documents for proof together in one batch.
8. When the Send Proof wizard starts, you will notice the Document Name is set to Multi Document Review, click on
9. On the next screen, this is where you add your users and what their role is in the review process. To add additional Reviewers, Gatekeepers and Observers, just enter their email address in the Add User field and hit the enter key.
10. The below window will appear. Enter the user’s information and click OK.
11. You have the option to write a message to the Reviewers and Gatekeepers. This message will be included in the email the user receives; advising them there is a project for review. If you do not wish to enter a message, leave this blank and click Next to continue.
12. You’re presented with the Proof Summary screen which gives you an overview of the settings you have chosen on the previous three screens. Click on Send Proof.
That’s it! Your Project of files has now been sent for review. Your client will be sent an email inviting them to review your work.