How do I review a Proof?
This article is intended to guide you through reviewing a proof.
In order to review a proof, you will need to have been invited to do so by a publisher. You will have received an email notification with a link embedded that will take you to the proof.
1. Click on the View Proof button within the GoProof review email.
2. The proof will automatically open in a web browser.
3. As a Reviewer or a Gatekeeper, there are various tools that can be used in order to review a proof. These are available on the green toolbar within a proof window.
4. In Order to add a comment to a proof click the Add Comment button and choose one of the commenting tools from the menu.
See What are the different types of review commenting tools in GoProof? for more information on the GoProof Comment Tools
5. To place your comment, click on the page preview where you want to place the comment and type your comment in the new comment window that is displayed.