How do I import text changes?
This article is intended to guide a designer through importing text changes.
Once you have received notification from your Gatekeeper that a proof has been sent back from review, you can check if there have been any requested changes.
1. Open your Adobe CC application.
2. Sign in to the GoProof Add-On.
3. Click the Reviews Tab.
4. Click Open File.
5. Click Changes.
6. If there have been any text changes requested, the Story name will be displayed. Expand this entry by clicking on the story name.
7. If a component has been edited, the component will be displayed underneath the expanded Story. Click View.
8. A preview is displayed, showing what the new text will be.
Note: To compare the previous version, click on the Toggle Text Amends icon.
9. There are two methods to apply any changes. Apply Edits, this will apply all the edits to the document, in single action. Alternatively, you can Preview Edits, where you will step through the changes 1 one-by-one, choosing whether you accept or reject the requested edit.
1. Click Preview Edits.
Note: The original document will update with all the requested edits highlighted.
2. All the document edits will be highlighted in orange, any deletions will contain a strikethrough.
Note: The currently selected edit will be highlighted in blue.
3. In order to Accept or Skip the currently selected edit, select the appropriate option from the GoProof Add-On.
4. Once you have gone through all of the requested edits, click Finished.