How do I edit a story in InDesign?
Editing stories in InDesign has never been easier. With the InCopy checking in and checking out process in mind, here’s how to do it with GoProof:
1. Make sure your InDesign document and the GoProof extension are open.
2. Select a text frame that you have added to a story, bring up the right-click menu, select the GoProof sub-menu and then select the Edit InCopy Text option.
3. The story will be checked out for editing and it will be locked for the copy editors.
4. Edit your document and once you are done, bring up the right-click menu again, select the GoProof sub-menu, then select the Submit InCopy Text option and confirm.
5. Should you wish to discard the changes you have made for some reason, select the Abort Changes option instead and confirm.